Superior Auto Service is a family owned and operated repair facility that has been serving Brandon and area with the finest quality automotive repair and maintenance services since we first opened the doors in 1996.
Voted best auto service 2018 & 2019!
Superior Auto is here to HELP you. We want to solve your automotive needs to ensure your safety, to give you trouble free driving, to protect your automotive investment, and to do so in the most enjoyable manner possible.
Through the use of experienced, certified technicians, and oem level quality parts, we strive to provide the finest quality repair and service for your vehicle.
- When you call us you will get a live person instead of an annoying automated phone system you have to leave a message on only not to be called back for several hours.
- Your call will be returned immediately if you should have to leave a message.
- You will talk to a licensed technician when making an appointment and not an appointment clerk so that your vehicle is fixed properly.
- We do not offer a quick lube so that you will have to wait in line to have your quick lube done by young inexperienced people. You can make an appointment and wait while we do it but it will be done by a licensed technician that will not do it in 10 minutes and will properly do a complete inspection of your vehicle to extend its life and your safety. So why don’t we just shuttle you home or to and from work.
- We will only sell you what your vehicle needs, not a new fuel filter because the outside of it looks rusty, most fuel filters will get surface rust on them in just a few short months but their life span is many years.
- Our technicians do not get paid commission for selling parts.
- You will have a licensed technician explain the problem with your car and can answer any questions you have so you know what you are spending your money on.
- A lot of our parts have a lifetime or several years warranty unlike dealer parts and are usually much cheaper.
- We have courtesy cars if you should require for a minimal fee.